Statement on Edenvale Young's response to Covid-19
Edenvale Young has been monitoring the situation very closely and following governement guidelines. Clearly the health and welfare of our team and clients is of paramount concern and we have taken measures to ensure that we minimise risk.
We have activated our Business Continuity Plan and the majority of the team are now working remotely. We have long standing and robust systems in place for remote working and the team is in regular contact via conferencing and other systems so please be assured that we are operating effectively. Our telephone lines are being redirected, although calls may bounce around a little longer than usual so please be patient, your call will be answered.
- We have advised our staff to follow public health guidelines.
- Restricted business travel except where absolutely necessary.
- Minimised face to face meetings except where operationally vital.
- Improved our system for video conferences.
- Closed our office to all but a skeleton staff.